Severe Weather alert CANADA (east)
These are not my predictions, I am merely echoing the weather forecasting. It is predicted for the next day and a half. Nova Scotia will be hit with a powerful cyclonic event, Hurricane Fiona. The storm inundation will be violent. Forecast of maximum of 4 inches rain in some areas. The Maximum sustained wind gusts could be over 105MPH.
I am very thankful that this weather event is not going to directly impact my plans. About 10 days ago, I was affected by another storm system and it caused a major change in my plans at the time. My belief is that these things are meant to be - it is a sign from G*d when something out of my power causes a recalculation of planning. By saying that I am thankful, means that I really didn't want a sign that forced me to change two times in a row!


No comments:
Post a Comment